Welcome to the new and improved valleyfeversurvivor.com website! Our beautiful new design provides greater clarity and ease of use to help readers find the information they need faster. It will help us to provide relevant information and warnings about Valley Fever to more people in less time.
Features of our new site include:
- Categories in our top menu for faster, more intuitive navigation. “About VFS” has information about our founders, our mission, and shows what makes VFS the authority in Valley Fever information. “VF info” provides useful facts. The “Media” category helps people keep up with our VFS news, multimedia options, and contact with the press. Bioterrorism, a long-overlooked but incredibly important aspect of the Valley Fever problem also gets an expanded focus.
- A special menu category for “Support” has options ranging from our online Valley Fever Survivor Support Group to useful Information for Military Veterans with Valley Fever.
- Inspiring new Specialty Services from the founders of Valley Fever Survivor.
- Our news page with All Articles and Posts keeps readers on top of events, videos and articles of interest. It also provides access to posts from our archives.
- New ways to support the founders of VFS and their volunteer work with new “shop” categories. These include the Amazon Nutrition Store, the newly-designed VFS clothing and more at our CafePress shop, and the highly-educational and informative books on Valley Fever. Although they were designed for general audiences, we have been informed that many physicians rely on our books’ research and attention to detail – especially Valley Fever Epidemic.
- …and more!
Whatever brings you here to learn about coccidiodiomycosis we worked to ensure you will get the most reliable information and make the best use of your time at the new www.valleyfeversurvivor.com